Thursday, December 7, 2006

spit spat shit shat

 

Some of the thoughts that passed my mind, when I started this blog was,
'Should I resist my 'serious' posts to my other blog?'
Then, I thought it over! I just will put down my thoughts, as and when they occur to me.
No rewriting or revising. Just thoughts first hand!
Just the mind, locked in a sort of creative spiritual shitting.

Risking so many things, I pour my heart out.
This is my Dark Alley.
There's no guarantee Things I do here aren't Gross - capital G'd.

I'd keep changing writing styles, ...how I connect my thoughts, and how much my thoughts would connect with yours. So, you can read my blog or not.
I'm Not At Your Mercy. I don't care, if I'm not a read blogger.

Maybe, here I write, as a communication with the self.
Losing yourself within yourself.
Maybe, it's me, doing my share ghostly talks.

Defining me may take volumes of books and my life may still be less documented and more lacking in what goes in my head. Rest assured, I'd not like something I write looking like a technical manual unless, I'm working and I'm working as a Technical Writer of some kind.

...More than ever, for a while now, I've been feeling the urge to write.
And, writing I need to.

No comments: